This mobile wood chipper is designed to be used on site with no power connection available. Diesel engine serves as drive, which makes the chipper quite self-sustainable. Mobile and convenient, due to wheel axle and trailer hitch.
The chipper can shred wood wastes on sites of clearing forests, in wood processing or pulp and paper factories as well as by community services. The output chips can be used as fuel for boilers, thermal power stations, for production of sawdust to be further used as raw material for particle boards, wood pellets and brick fuel.
- Self-sufficient operation
- Transportable to required site by trailer hitch on any vehicle
- Design excludes disk fracture
- Labyrinth sealing prevents material from wrapping around the engine shaft
- Disk is provided with a non-jamming system
- Disk clutch allows quick resetting to a required fraction
- Direct drive of the rollers ensures easy maintenance
- Diesel engine D-243 (Belarus) has good technical properties and low fuel consumption